If you like cheesecake you will love this recipe it is so simple and yummy! I got this recipe from How Jen Does It. If you’ve never watched Jen you should, she’s an absolute delight to watch and has some great tips on just about everything! She originally got this recipe from Keebler and it is a keeper! I made it with and without raspberries and it was good both ways.
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened*
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Chocolate Pie Crust (I made my own pie crust with chocolate graham crackers)
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 squares (1 oz. each) semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
1. In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk.
2. Add egg, lemon juice and vanilla, mixing until just combined.
3. Arrange raspberries in crust. Slowly pour cheese mixture over berries. Bake at 350°F about 30 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for 1 hour.
4. In small saucepan combine cream and chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate melts and mixture thickens slightly. Remove from heat. Pour over cheesecake. Cool for 30 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours.
5. Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.