There’s nothing better in life than pursuing your passion, it makes you feel alive and on purpose! My passion is writing and connecting with people while sharing my faith. My blog has been such a blessing to me and I’ve had some wonderful opportunities that have come from sharing my life with you!
- Are you looking for a contributor to your blog or magazine?
- Do you need someone to promote your product?
- Need a review written for a book?
- Would having a virtual assistant make your life easier?
If you are in need of any of these things than I am your girl! I want to work with you! Take a look at my experience and if it fits your needs then contact me through the Contact Form so we can chat on how to work together! Take a look at what I’ve been up to these days:
- Owner of A Single Christian Mom’s Advice on Making Life Easier for 8 years! Yes a whopping 8 years of over 1000 articles on everything ranging from single parenting, homemaking, working, friendships, faith, children, and more.
- Listed as one of Top 15 Single Parenting Blogs with Earnest Parenting 2014 and as one of the Top 25 Single Parenting Blogs with Circle of Moms, Top Parental Blog in 2017 with Kidsneedthat.com
- Previous Columnist for Moms of Faith with over 100 articles written
- Mom Mentor Panelist for Graham Blanchard Publishing
- Published in Just Between Us Magazine (1 article)
- Published in Inspired Women’s Magazine (9 articles)
- Published in “The Global Orphan Crisis,” written by Diane Elliott and published by Moody Publishers
- On the Press Junket for Grace Hill Media. Projects under Grace Hill Media include:
- Ambassador for Warner Brothers for the Dolphin Tale 2 movie
- Interviewed Pattie Mallette for the Justin Beiber documentary
- Interviewed Natalie Grant for the game show It Takes a Church
- Participated in Press Conference for Martha Williamson Writer and Producer of Touched by an Angel
- Wrote Reviews on various movies and television shows including:
- A&E’s Dogs of War
- THE IDENTICAL, starring Ray Liotta, Ashley Judd (attended a special premiere)
- Church Rescue (National Geographic Series)
- Grace Unplugged
- DOLPHIN Tale 2
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered From Paris With Love
- Participated in various Giveaways for shows including:
- CW’s The Messengers
- Son of God
- Veggie Tales
- The Monuments Men
- Justin Bieber’s Documentary, “Believe”
- Signed, Sealed and Delivered From Paris with Love
- Promotional work for well-known companies such as Chobani Yogurt and Tuttorosso
- Wrote book reviews for Grace Unplugged, Own It, To The Sea, and Audrey Bunny
When I’m not blogging I’m an independent contractor specializing in association management in the areas of membership, volunteer, account, event and administrative management. I have also designed websites for the Maryland Culture Change Coalition and the Maryland Gerontological Association.
If I can be of assistance to you in any of those areas please review my resume.
Please contact me for rates and references. Thank you! Let’s talk soon!