Do you love the Dollar Tree? I do, especially when I’m buying things that in reality should only cost a dollar but are much more somewhere else. Here is my Dollar Tree Haul and a few of my favorite items.
- Microfiber Dishcloths- I always need dishcloths and I like these because they are durable, light, and hold the suds well.
- Dish Scrubber
- Blue Containers- I’m going to use these for either my pantry or under the sink for storage.
- Composition Book is for blog planning
- Storage Bowls- I love these! They are perfect for storing fruit, veggies and leftovers. They are also a perfect size for a pre-made salad for lunch.
- The Decorative Box- I’m going to use this to store my scriptures and ideas for some projects I’m working on. I thought it was pretty and just the right size.
Do you have favorites at t the Dollar Store?