I have lost countless hours pouring over lifestyle blogs, they are such a treat for the eyes. If you’re looking for home decor, crafting, cooking, fashion or lifestyle tips you’ll want to check out these blogs.
My Top Ten Favorite Lifestyle Blogs
- The Glitter Guide– This is a chic site that covers everything from fashion, trends, beauty, and lifestyle. You could literally spend days on The Glitter Guide getting ideas that you could implement in your own lifestyle.
- The Jungalow– Justina Blakeney owner of The Jungalow will draw you in with her unique style of decorating. She makes you want to live life in color! After reading her blog you’ll be inspired to create your own jungalow. Explore her recipes, crafts, decor and you may even be inspired to buy her book or take a course.
- Made By Girl– Jen Ramos is a hip New Yorker and Christian whose topics cover art, food, fashion, home and she’s absolutely lovely. She’s also an artist who creates these darling prints and sells them at Cocoa & Hearts. She and her husband just adopted a baby and I’m so happy for them! Read her story and you’ll be thrilled for her too!
- Thrifty Decor Chick– If spring has got you in the mood to renew the look of your house, check out Thrifty Decor Chick. The owner, Sarah has a billion posts on DIY projects where she gives you detailed step by step instructions. The best part is that these projects are affordable and doable!
- Poppytalk- I just came across this dream! Poppytalk is visually beautiful! Clear an afternoon on your schedule, brew a pot of coffee and dive into all the posts on home decor, entertaining, and DIY projects. Warning, don’t be surprised if you end up spending on a whole day on Poppytalk.
- iheart organizing– This site is invaluable to all you organizing lovers out there! The owner, Jen covers every aspect of organizing that you can imagine. iheart organizing is a must for all of us moms who are always looking for creative ways to utilize space.
- hi sugarplum-This website is as sweet as it’s name! There are tons of DIY projects for every area of your home along with posts on organizing, recipes, travel and fashion.
- Mrs. Potter -Who would’ve thought Monica Potter from Parenthood has a serious craft side? I was obsessed with Parenthood and I’m falling equally in love with Mrs. Potter. She covers holidays, crafting, cooking, gardening, and beauty. She also opened a store in Ohio so if you live there I’m so jealous! If you check it out let me know what you think!
- Lauren Conrad– Lauren Conrad has come a long way from The Hills! I really love her website. She has some great ideas on dining, crafting and decorating! I made the flower crowns DIY for my daughter’s party and they we’re lovely!
- Young House Love– This adorable couple Sherry and John are the ultimate go to people if you are looking on ways to improve your home. Unfortunately, they aren’t really blogging anymore, but they don’t have to because of the wealth of projects that are stored up on Young House Love. They’ve been featured on a number of television shows, wrote a book and another one being released in October 2015, along with their own collection of lighting, hooks, and rails being sold at Target.
I hope you love these blogs as much as I do!