Did your kids outgrow their summer clothes like mine did? Well, you may want to check out the Memorial Day Sale at Osh Kosh B’gosh on Monday and stock up for the upcoming months. There are some serious sales happening like $5 on t-shirts, $12 on shoes, $10 dresses, $12 swimwear and an extra 25% off clearance along with everything else being 50-60% off! Sounds like a deal you may not want to miss.
Looking for Easter outfits? Go to a Gymboree Outlet where everything is 40% off!
BACK TO SCHOOL SALE, 30% OFF Everything – 5 DAYS ONLY at Kiddo Tags
Visit their site at http://magento.kiddotags.com/ and when you check out use the Coupon code: B2S30
One of my goals is to pay down some debt and to save some money. So I should probably stop throwing parties for Anya! Just joking, but I am cutting back and using coupons. I come from a coupon cutting family. I can picture my grandma sitting at the table with her glasses on cutting the coupons out and separating them meticulously. I really didn’t get into the coupon thing, but recently I thought, why wouldn’t I try to save money? I do get coupons, but I always let them expire. So I begin to think if they are in sight then I will be more likely to use them.
I bought the Sunday newspaper, cut out coupons and purchased this little accordion folder and categorized the coupons. When I go to the grocery store or any store for that fact I’m usually in my car so it only makes sense to keep them there. So my tip is keep your coupons in your car! The accordion folder will let you separate the coupons. I suggest breaking them down into logical categories for example:
For example, make one slot has household items such as garbage bags, ziplock bags, dish detergent, etc. The next slot is baking coupons, the next is sauces and so forth. Make it easy to grab the coupons you need and make them available. Another way to separate is by expiration date so you don’t allow those coupons to expire! If your coupons are by stores you can arrange them by store category.
Here are my coupon tips!
- Keep the coupon organizer in your car
- Create a filing system that is sensible and convenient for you
- Don’t forget to carry cloth or reusable bags in your car to do your part for the environment and in my case it saves me 5 cents!
|Anya proudly displaying her new school’s sweatshirt!|
August is here and it is BACK TO SCHOOL TIME! I loved buying school supplies and getting ready for the brand new school year when I was a kid and I am still excited as a parent for my kid!! Here are a few deals to check out to save some dollars!
- Check out this link for Sales Tax and Holiday Cuts. There are still a few states that have deals going on for a tax free weekend on back to school shopping. Certain restrictions do apply so read the fine print for your state.
- Passion for Savings is a great website with tons of resources on savings and coupons!
- Walmart has some great sales for back to school shopping with discounts as low as .97!
- Target sales via Passion For Savings– 2 Pocket Folders for 15 cents and 8# 2 Pencils for .47 cents!
- Kmart Sales via Passion for Savings– Composition books as low as 25 cents!
- Walgreen Sales via Passion for Savings-Memo Books 6 for $1.00
Shop around and think about buying in bulk with a friend and split the costs. Every penny matters! Take time to visit Passion for Savings it is an incredible resource for savings and coupons! Happy School Shopping!
Did you want to send Christmas cards, but have been too busy to order them? Well, if you still want to make a last ditch effort to send your cards out before Christmas go to the Tiny Print site, and after you place your order put in the Promotion Code FREESR when you’re checking out. This is for free 2 day delivery which is normally $15.95! This is a great deal, check it out!
Do you still get coupons in the mail for diapers or pull ups and your kid is now five years old? Don’t throw them away! Give them to another friend or single mom who has a little one, she’ll appreciate saving a few bucks! If you don’t know anyone who has wee ones, check out the local teen mom centers and donate them.
If you’re a fan of Gymboree don’t miss their Memorial Day Sale! Everything is $12.99 both online and in the stores.This is a great deal with summer right around the corner! Check out the link below!