Floor CleanerWho doesn’t love walking into a home that smells of Pine Sol? There’s just something about that fresh scent that screams “clean!”. But Pine Sol has a number of harsh chemicals. This floor cleaner, however, does not. In addition to being an excellent floor cleaner, it also doubles as a safe polish for wood furniture. Ingredients:
- 1 Tbsp. of unscented liquid castile soap
- 4 cups of warm water
- 10 to 15 drops of pine essential oil
- 1 sprig of rosemary (optional)
- Combine all of your ingredients in a jar or bottle.
- Shake thoroughly. Leave the whole sprig of rosemary in the solution – it will keep adding fragrance to the blend as time passes.
- Use as you would any other floor cleaner, or apply like a polish to your wood furniture.