Ah, the bathroom. It’s a space that gets a lot of use and tends to get dirty and germy pretty quickly. This DIY bathroom cleaner helps clean and sanitize at a fraction of the cost of store-bought products. As a an added bonus, it smells great!
● 2 cups of distilled water
● 1 Tbsp. of baking soda
● 3 Tbsps. of liquid castile soap
● 30 drops tea tree essential oil
● 30 drops orange essential oil
1. Pour the water, baking soda,
castile soap, and essential oils into a plastic spray bottle.
2. Cover and thoroughly shake the
ingredients together until dissolved.
Spray where needed – the toilet bowl, tub, sink, floor, and even
the shower walls.
NOTE: Tea tree oil can be toxic to pets, so use with caution if you have furry friends around.
Day #1 of 7 Natural Cleaning Products You Can Make At Home Guest Post Series! | A Single Christian Mom’s Advice On Making Life Easier