Homemade All Purpose CleanerWe all need a good all-purpose cleaner to help us tackle tough messes in our home. This recipe is great for cleaning a number of surfaces, including countertops and bathroom surfaces. Trust me, you’ll want to add this alternative to your cleaning routine! Important to note that, while borax is a natural product, it can cause irritation if overused, so treat this DIY solution as you would a store-bought product (use with care). Ingredients:
- 2 cups of distilled water
- 1 tsp. of borax
- ½ tsp. of washing soda
- 1 tsp. of liquid Castile soap
- A few drops of your favorite essential oils
- Mix all ingredients in a plastic spray bottle. Cover, and shake well.
- Spray where you need it, and wipe clean with a dry rag.