Working from home, I try to eat healthy lunches. Often time I’ll forget to eat lunch and then I’m starving and grabbing for the nearest thing I can get my hands on (at this point it’s usually unhealthy). But, I’m busy! So simple, healthy quick meals are a must for me. This is one of my favorites! It’s not much, but oh so flavorful! This is all it takes:
- Preheat the oven to about 400.
- Grab a baking pan & cover it in foil (spray it with some non-stick cooking spray).
- Add a dab of olive oil on the salmon and sprinkle salt, pepper, and a mixed seasoning ( I use an herb mixture without salt.)
- Cut up some red potatoes, green beans, & red pepper mix it well with the same seasoning and olive oil. Scatter them on the same pan next to the salmon. I cut the potatoes in smaller slices so it cooked faster.
- Cook for about 15-20 minutes and eat!