Last night I stumbled across this video from the True Woman 2014 Conference. It is called, “Don’t Be a Wimp,” by Mary Kassian. I was wowed by it and actually watched it twice. She hits home with me on so many points and if you have an extra 54 minutes this week, watch this video. The video is based on 2 Timothy 3:6-7, “For among them are those who creep into households and captivate weak women, weighed down with sins, led on various impulses, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of truth. She speaks on the 7 habits you want to kick so that you won’t be a weak woman. Seriously, this is a great video and it makes you think about which one of these habits may have crept into your life to hinder you from reaching your full potential. Below are the habits she discusses in the video.
7 Habits to Kick if You Don’t Want to Be a Weak Woman
1. Creep into households -Don’t allow creeps to creep into your life or your household
2. Captivate weak women-What captivates women that makes them weak
3. Weighed down with sin- The danger of being burdened with sin
4. Led astray- What happens when you are led astray
5. Various impulses- Acting on impulse and emotion
6. Always Learning- You become weak when you always listen but don’t act upon what you learn
7. Never coming to truth
Check this video out today, you’ll come away with nuggets of wisdom!
Read More about Mary Kassian