New Year’s resolutions we all make them right? Well, why not make some family New Year resolutions or maybe the better word is aspirations. What do you and your family aspire to do together in 2014? Take a lazy afternoon, get some yummy snacks and talk about what you apsire to do as a family in 2014. This is a great bonding experience and it gets everyone thinking about how they would like to spend their time together.
Here are a few of our family aspirations for 2014!
- Take more roadtrips to places we haven’t visited before
- Continue to go to church on Wednesdays and Sundays
- Contribute to a charity on a monthly basis
- Be more active outdoors! This means more walks and hikes!
- Read the bible together and do devotionals
- Eat more fresh foods and try new recipes
- Play more
- Do a fundraiser
- Write more gratitude letters to family and friends
- Visit family more often
- Try a new activity together
- Love hard!