The holidays are busy for most moms, I know for me I’m always do something whether it is baking cookies, working, going Christmas events, there is always something going on. During the holiday season don’t forget to take care of yourself. Commit to doing three things this month to keep yourself healthy!
Here are Some Ideas:
- Take a daily vitamin
- Walk more! If you’re shopping get a parking space that isn’t so convenient and do a brisk walk to the store.
- Drink more water
- Have one salad a day or at least 3x a week
- Have a piece of fruit instead of a sugar cookie!
- Stretch more whether it is in the morning, lunch or before bed.
- Schedule your Dr appointments for next year
- Get in 8 hours of sleep
- Go Ice skating burns tons of calories and lots of fun
Our health is important so find a way to sneak in some healthy habits during this busy and exciting month!